Service Provider Software
Service Apps for Service Providers
Key Features and Benefits of Scopex Service Provider App
• Manage contracts, customer billing, and employee assignment.
• Track payroll costs
• Utilize analytics to track profit and cost.
• Obtain quotes and estimates,
• Track costs and assign resources
• Drive cash flow through multiple payment gateway integrations
• Set up preventative maintenance schedules and a human resource for equipment
• Assign one-off repairs to the technician
• Manage through third-party integrations.
• Manage work order tasks, collect timesheets and payroll, and create invoices for payment from your mobile App
• Generate invoices automatically when work orders are closed for fast billing
• Reduce errors when adding or updating customer information by powering
• Inventory management for the real-time view into stock levels
• Provides Complete end-to-end solution
Functionalities of Scopex Service provider App
Scopex service provider App is an integrated system empowering your business with efficient work order management, project management, and contract or subcontract management.
1. Work Order Management
• Work order management tools for service providers offer emergency, repair, scheduling, maintenance, and subcontract management.
•Scopex creates work orders quickly and gets them to your technicians in the field via the mobile field service app.
• Access complete service history for each customer on a single portal.
• Create customer and subcontractor estimates accurately.
• Easily Schedule and dispatch both internal employees and external subcontractors
• Use the Mobile service app to discuss with the field workforce.
• Capture information and pictures and use guided checklists to complete work orders
• Track materials, time, and expenses through seamless integration of timesheets, payroll, and inventory tools
• For emergency or additional services required outside the contract terms or service agreement is made easy. You can create work orders and set rates, assign technicians, and sync to the mobile device for timely service.
2. Resource Routing, Scheduling, and Dispatch Service Contracts
• Quickly assign and schedule employees or subcontractors to get the work completed
• Automatically generate Service schedules.
• Set pricing and billing cycles
• Quickly assign and schedule employees or subcontractors.
• Analyze and measure costs by single or multiple locations
• Track material consumed & payroll costs, and administrative expenses Integrated Checklist features for quality control or guided repair service on equipment
• Assign subcontractors and pay them through multiple payments integrations.
3. Project Management and Costing
• Analyze the accurate project cost by capturing hours and cost through payroll and timesheet integration for a work order or service contract.
• Capture time through Scopex timesheet integration.
• Generate invoices quickly with Scopex accounting and finance integrations and return them to your customers fast.