Manufacturing Order Software
Manufacturing order management system
Salient Features of Scopex Manufacturing Order Management system
• Generate material request
• Create material request
• Integrate quality Inspections
• Update Inventory
• Reports and Dashboards
• Supports multiple manufacturing types
• Multiple options for data based on your needs
• Quick and easy access to all the information
• Manage multiple shipment schedules.
• Full auto integration with other ERP Apps
• Easy to use.
• Accurate inventory.
• Increase profitability.
Why choose the Scopex Manufacturing order management system?
• Increases efficiency
Avoid human errors and save money by investing less in manual resources.
• Provides flexibility
Track and monitor your orders instantly and access the order details from anywhere, on any device, and at any time, with the help of cloud manufacturing management software.
• Provides real-time data
The system provides real-time updates on sales and inventory. Real-time data helps in making better business decisions.
• Manages Inventory
The system provides real-time data about stock levels, stock-outs, billed items, and Manufacturing items and helps the manufacturer to avoid overstocks and under stocks.
• Enhances productivity and profitability
The system powered by automation & seamless integration increases productivity and profitability.
• View the size of the manufacturing order, the quantity shipped, and the balance due at a glance.
• Monitor the work centres, list required materials, review the work costs,
• synchronize time and material to the project cost, enter certification data, and log additional charges.
• You can also check for credit approval,
• Check Inventory status in real-time.
• View work and shipment cost analysis.
• These job types allow make-to-order, repetitive, and mixed-mode manufacturers to tailor each job to the appropriate manufacturing model.
• Access your manufacturing order management data anytime from anywhere
• Instantly send invoices and shipping schedules.
• Automatically apply price changes to open orders
• Apply router changes to rate tables with ease
• Track orders shipped in real-time.
• Improve accuracy of forecasting with real-time reports and analytics.