Cloud Based Procurement Software
Master data management for products and product variants
- Master data of product, product variants with different attributes, services, reordering rules, Lots/serial number can be easily accessed.
- Kanban view /list view of products with their details such as name, sales price, cost, product type, quantity on hand, forecasted quantity, unit of measure.
- Filters that categorise the products to be sold, can be purchased, available quantity services, Negative forecasted quantity and beyond.
- New product can be created based on the business needs in just few clicks.
Automate your procurement based on opportunities or orders in hand
- Sales, purchase, inventory, accounting modules are integrated in Scopex that allows to automate procurement based on opportunities or orders in hand.
- Whenever a sale order is received from customer, it will automatically create a draft quotation for the vendor linked to the product for the requested quantity.
- Draft RFQ can be created for the minimum quantity created by running the scheduler for the reordering rule.
- Drop shipping of the product directly to the customer from the vendor is allowed with Scopex.
Planning your procurement based on sales orders
Track your purchase order
An official offer that is provided by the buyer to the seller to control the purchase of goods and services in a standard commercial document Is a purchase order. purchase order can be tracked that is to be delivered to the warehouse by vendor with Scopex inventory.
Track on payables towards procurement
- Registering and validating payment in the vendor bills allows to track the payables towards procurement to business cycle to work.
- When there is payment due from customer, remainder email or a letter can be sent through Scopex.
- Automate the reminder of payment within the Procurement app.
- Using follow up levels the actions can be scheduled.
- Get an overview of all RFQ’s stages in Communicating dashboard.
- Customize, create and Send RFQ’s to customers via email with just a click.
- Get Kanban view, list view arrangement for RFQ’s.
- Print the RFQ’s on the requirement within the application.
- Record the communication with the customer and schedule the activities on a single platform.
- Customize and categorize the RFQ’s using different filters and groups.
- Automatically send RFQ’s to vendors based on your stock level directly within the Procurement app.
- Automate the RFQ’s for minimum quantity orders.
- Track real-time navigation of purchase orders.
- Automate sales orders, backorders, and purchase orders.
- Access the details of propagation of your PO’s in real-time with integrated modules.
- Automate the RFQ’s for minimum quantity orders.
- Get Realtime Tracking of ship dropping details of orders directly to the customer from the warehouse.
- Integrate and define payment gateways in your POs easily.
- Gain complete insight into your vendor information on one page.
- Establish Seamless integration across invoicing, accounting, inventory, sales purchase, contacts, etc.
- Get the best offer with purchase tenders by negotiating with several vendors.
- Use reporting to analyze and forecast efficiently, and plan your purchase orders with vendors.
- Automate the backordering regularly for a specific period.
- Easily Create and define new vendors. Trigger the notifications for scheduled meetings and record all the communication with vendors within the application.
- Access master data of the product, product variants with different attributes, services, reordering rules, Lots/serial numbers effortlessly.
- Kanban view /list view of products with the details such as name, sales price, cost, product type, quantity on hand, forecasted quantity, unit of measure.
- Define Filters and categorize the products to be sold, can be purchased, available quantity services, Negative forecasted quantity, and beyond.
- Create a new product or product variant based on the business needs in just a few clicks establishing integration seamlessly.
Vendor Price list
- Make brilliant purchase decisions using vendor price lists.
- Easily import vendor price lists and references.
- Keep track of product availability in your vendor stock and check the order status within the Procurement app.
- Configure and create vendor pricelist effortlessly.
- Get list and kanban view of pricelist.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
Our Clients Testimonial
Flexible, Smart, and Easy to use technology. The quest for the best ERP Solutions that fit our organization's purposes and budget is finally fulfilled by Scopex ERP solutions.
The beauty of this platform is that it is so easy, simple, and user-friendly. I don’t need to depend on my IT to do it. Our previous system was so challenging to use that we lost a lot of our opportunities. With SCOPEX APPS there is no looking back.
We use it across the organization. Efficiently catalogs items into procurement. A benchmark system that is undoubtedly our source for sourcing.