Improve routine business with CRM operations Software in 2023
Centralized database and advanced analytics
Automation of workflows
Start a Free Demo!
Top 5 CEO Challenges of 2023
What are the challenges CEOs struggle with most?
Here is the list of the toughest challenges faced by CEOs.
1. Team building
3. Building the right strategies to stay competitive
4. Motivating employees
5. Managing changing customer relationships and expectations
Start a Free Demo!
Your complete guide to CRM in 2023
CRM – “Customer Relationship Management” software is a unified system used to manage advanced, cross-functional, and various business operations in modern businesses. It is a complete suite of applications or modules, including sales, marketing, service, support, team management, accounting, and more, providing insights into customers’ expectations and needs and helping to manage customer relationships. Understanding customers’ needs empower you to offer services and products that cater best to their interests and requirements.
What are the Principal Features of ultimate CRM software?
What fundamental features of CRM App make it a great technology used in the latest times?
- Simple, scalable, and easy-to-use solution
- Workflow automation
- Real Time reports and analytics
- Comprehensive dashboards
- Flexible Customization and configuration
- Customer service
- Lead management
- Employee tracking
- Email notifications
- Sales forecasting
- CRM data analytics
How to choose the CRM that is ideal for your business?
- How does this CRM help achieve your business goals and objectives?
- Is it scalable?
- Is it easy to manage?
- Is it a Mobile CRM App?
Start a Free Demo!
What is Scopex CRM? Do you need it in 2023?
In general, CRM software helps to manage all the data of your potential customers as well as existing customers automatically. The captured leads from different platforms are collected in a single CRM software and automatically assigned to the right salesperson.
Basic features of CRM include,
- Better data organisation
- Better Communication
- Automation of business
- Better accessibility
Do you Need Scopex CRM in 2023?
- You’ll have a low probability of missing a new lead with automated lead capture.
- Get an overview of what is going on in your sales pipeline.
- Create and manage multiple sales pipelines to manage different business processes.
- Get real-time updates on your activities, such as tasks, events, or calls.
- Analyse multiple Key matrices in a single interactive dashboard, such as pipeline activity, deals, Revenue, etc.
Get connected with all your contacts, be it an email, text, or social media platforms such as
Facebook,Instagram, and Twitter. And keep track of all your interactions in a single place.
- Receive real-time notifications whenever you miss a follow-up.
- Delivers intelligent insights, and automation is made easy.
- Use the inbuilt directory or integrate your contact list to make calls.
- Automating tasks to sales rep assign and sending automated messages can be done with the help of workflows.
- Get out-of-the-box features to save more time and increase your productivity.
- Integrate with Scopex or third-party features.
- Cheaper software that best fits your business depends on its size and specific needs.
Start a Free Demo!
10 things to consider before choosing the right CRM Software for your business
Identifying the business objectives and goals
Every CRM architecture is different, and not all CRM works the same way. The primitive thing you have to do is to prioritize your business purposes and start searching for matches. Figure out what exactly you have in your mind and how you will use the CRM platform for the success of your business.
Eventually, after defining your goals, you have to set the budget and rule out anything that costs more than the amount you are willing to pay. It also helps to omit the platforms that don’t fulfill your business purposes.
Try out some CRMs for yourself.
Pricing of the CRM varies vastly based on several factors, such as the number of users and the type of feature available. If you feel overwhelmed to buy it without being sure or you are curious to witness the features the CRM offers to you, buy the free trial of the software from the vendor. The free versions have their limitations until you own them full-fledged.
Understand the Tools & Features
As mentioned earlier, CRM software is not mere contact management – it assists you in boosting sales and acting more on effective-marketing campaigns.
Lead management & sales
• Is the CRM capturing, following up, and nurturing the leads automatically?
• Can it auto-generate leads from various sources such as social media, website traffic, inbound calls, newsletter sign-up, etc.?
• Can it Auto follow up with leads with scheduled emails and tasks?
• Can it nurture the opportunities through the sales pipeline from generating the lead to closing the deal?
• Can it store and track quotes and invoices?
If your answer is YES!! Check out the additional capabilities of CRM software.
Look for built-in marketing tools, including email templates, email marketing pipelines, SMS messaging, and project management tools. Some advanced CRM offers sales forecasting capabilities as well.
Look out for built-in e-commerce functionality in the CRM or ensure it allows eCommerce integration by API access or third-party service.
- Reports & analytics /dashboards
Look out for CRM software that includes real-time reporting features, dynamic dashboards, and compatible importing needs.
- Customer care
It is sensible to opt for the CRM having full call center features.
Most advanced software has built-in customizable project management with automated workflows and approval processes that help with task management and business. Make sure you have this feature in the CRM software you’ll choose.
- Ask your potential vendors the following questions
Make sure it is the Best CRM that works wonders for your business before choosing it by getting answers to the following areas that best fit your business requirements.
• On-premise / cloud-based
• Implementation process
• Software Training
• User-count limitations
• Integration options
• Charges for additional integration
• Hidden charges/ Additional fees for the deployment of the software
• Migration charges
• Security features
• API accessibility
• The total cost of the software.
Start a Free Demo!
Alert!! It is high time your company needs CRM software
- When no one exactly knows who is doing what and when.
- You are unable to locate the best opportunities with your prospects and clients.
- You may have an efficient sales team with their pipeline stored in the spreadsheet on your laptop.
- When you waste a considerable amount of valuable time on paper approval, indicate the need for CRM.
- CRM replaces manual processes, automates repetitive tasks, and shares interfaces with seamless integration enabling sales efficiency and an increase in revenue.
Unorganized contact data
- When Unsubscribes are overruling, everyone judges the marketing, and you find organizing the contact data for the master marketing list impossible as the contacts are saved in everyone’s outlook.
When you cannot track your last activity with the key client
- Do you have no idea when was the follow-up email sent? or
- Whether the phone conversation had occurred between clients and sales reps within 24 hours? or
- Was the customer complaint addressed? and
- You don’t know when was the last time your client connected or how far you reached away from customer interest.
There is a breakdown of collaboration between departments
- The sales department does its work perfectly so is the customer service. But marketing works differently for both departments. If you find no centralized and holistic view among the different departments, CRM software comes into action.
Is the Key person leaving the organization causing the company to lose its vital data?
- In case you are in a place of losing vital data or information upon a key person leaving the company because much of the critical data is in spreadsheets or an email system. You need CRM Software that centralizes the database and provides precise data on every interaction you or your employee have with leads and customers.
When your team demands a tool that works efficiently
- When your team members ask for a tool that allows easy sharing of knowledge and that builts good customer, partners, vendors, and employees relationships. If your employees ask for an all-in-one business solution for a better collaboration process. Adapting to CRM software greatly benefit your company by improving your team productivity.
- Call us today for the best all-in-one business solution for your success.
Start a Free Demo!
Why are all businesses moving to All-in-one business tools?
- Reduced need for internal IT expertise
- Cost savings
- Enhanced security and threat prevention
- Better document management
- Smarter business decision.
- Better hiring process
- Continuous and custom software development
- Excellent customer care services
Start a Free Demo!
Scopex CRM mobile Application is a game-changing piece of technology
Benefits of Scopex CRM Mobile Application
- Gain real-time insights into the key metrics and sales trends in any part of the world.
- Monitor, access, and manage your business information without the internet.
- Record customer-related information in real-time.
- Track and monitor log calls and schedule follow-up activities.
Mobile CRM will never let opportunities slip through the cracks
- You can reach opportunities any time of the day with the mobile CRM App. Yes, it is possible to contact the opportunity you have been trying to reach out to from anywhere at any time of the day using the Scopex CRM mobile App. You can initiate a call right away from the app. You can even record calls, log notes, etc.
Mobile CRM allows the visibility of customer activities in one place
- It is a human tendency to make errors or miss pieces of information. Sales reps have the busiest, deadline-driven schedules and are constantly on the go. It is challenging for them to track and monitor all customers and sales activities together. Mobile CRM allows access to information on the go and helps sales reps access contact history, deals details, etc., with one glance at the screen on your hand.
Make your day more productive
- Mobile CRM allows you to get the most of your day by allowing utilization of any interval of the working day that you could never utilize otherwise for locating prospects and accessing the details about them right from the app. You can navigate the minimum time-travel route to reach your customer and save travel time to maximize product sales time.
The clock time is yours
- You can work from any part of the world at any time without wasting your precious time during the long transits of your business travels.
- With Mobile CRM in place, say goodbye to being absent from team interactions and losing out on a piece of information that is important. Sales reps' jobs are always on the fleet makes it tough to be in one place with their teammates. Mobile CRM makes it easy for them to collaborate effectively.
Get the best out of AI and work faster
- AI technology facilitates automatic recording of the day's activities, changing the deal or lead status in the sales pipeline, adding notes, etc., allowing you to churn the best of the day and helping you finish your manual tasks quicker.